THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Page (289) in the 1,000 ATC's Book by Pokey Bolton

Ohhh how exciting!!! Last year I was prompted by two of my friends, Normajean and Darma, to send off some ATC's (artist trading cards) to Quilting Arts Magazine (www.quiltingarts.com). The whole concept was that Pokey Bolton, the owner/editor-in-chief of QAMag would swap back ATC's with all who sent some to her. You could send up to 5 and would get the same amount you sent in back. We were also told that they were going to use the ATC's we sent in for Pokey's book in the works called 1,000 ATC's This was so much fun! The book was just released and is already in it's second printing. My book should be coming in the mail soon. But for now Darma, (who couldn't wait for her book to come sent her hubby out last night to pick one up from the bookstore), scanned our pages and emailed them for us to see. So here they are!

This is my page #289 - 2 of my 5 ATC's were published. The first is my 3D butterfly and the second is my version of a shaker card (see the sequins floating around? lol)



This next page is Normajean's page! 3 of her ATC's were published. Aren't they cool?


This page is where Darma's card is. She only sent in one but it's beautiful! Hers is the top left card - red background with the blue flowers. Awesome card!



It is just completely amazing to see our cards all together in one book! This was such a blast and an even bigger one since we all did it together! Love to both of you!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

that is so way cool! I used to do ATC cards, but now am trying to kill part of the UFO list before getting re-involved in anything!

Anonymous said...

yours are really beautiful!!!! You should share more of your art here!