THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Doll in Progress


Well I've designed another doll. This one is the largest doll I've done to date. If she were standing she'd be somewhere around 18 inches tall. So I thought I'd show a pic of her while she's in progress. She's stitched and stuffed and most of her limbs are on! lol I am playing with positioning her so I haven't yet sewn her arms in place. I think I like how I have her positioned though and will probably stitch on her arms tomorrow after work. Please tell me what you all think. I'd like some feedback.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I think the sitting position you have put her in is just wonderful Vix. Are you planning on selling your pattern once it's all figured out?

~Vix~ said...

Hi Angela!!!
Thank you so much! Yeppers this will be the third pattern that will be for sale. I can't wait until I get her done - you all will be surprised at the outcome! (snicker) Hugs, Vix

Susan said...

oh NICE! I'm glad to see something different! I can't wait to see what you do with her!

SeamRippstress said...

She's so graceful and looks like she's reflecting. Please email when your pattern is for sale!!

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Hello

Sorry, My English is bad. He wanted to learn to make these wrists, you know where I can do it? Thanks the wrist is precious!