THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Rainy Day Treasure Box




This is is my Rainy Day Treasure Box and matching Postcard that I created for the Treasure Box Trade hosted by Teri Rubin at Fiber Art Traders. It is actually going to Teri herself! The concept was to create a box to hold our postcard treasures that we receive in trade and make a matching postcard to start off the treasures in the box. I did add pearls to the doll on the treasure box (need to take an updated picture) so that it matches the card. The base of the doll pattern is by my friend and dollmaker Deb McKenzie called the Spring Garden Fairy. She is actually supposed to be a pin doll, but I altered her a bit for the box. If you'd like the pattern you can visit Deb's website and find her under the freebies section. Go to www.debmckenziedolls.com. I want to thank her for the use of this pattern as well as a big thanks to Teri Rubin for hosting this great trade at FAT. Thanks Terbear!!!

0 comments: