THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally Time to Blog!



Well I haven't actually had much time to blog over the last few months due to work. We had a major inspection and review that happened near the end of March so we had all been busy little bees trying to make sure that everything was ready! We should be finding out near the end of April whether we passed and will keep our status as an accredited cancer center. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

So now that I have that behind me I've been trying to keep busy and keep my fingers nimble by making some fiber art post cards and building up my stash. I've really been enjoying the Fairie Goddess Mother's monthly charm swaps! I know I will be making a lovely quilt with these 6 inch charm squares that I've been receiving! Each month there are new colors and themes - really keeps you on your toes!

As for the fiber art post cards I posted a picture of one that I did for the latest swap on Fiber Art Traders. The theme was Fairies and Gnomes - right up my alley of course! lol So now you see one of my little gnomes sleeping among the clover and my butterfly fairy post card. The Fairy on the Butterfly card is actually the one that I use as my logo for my soap making. I used to sell my soaps and sundries during the big craft fair months but with work these days I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. I don't have a huge stock of soaps anymore but will hopefully get back into it one of these days.

I hope you enjoyed my first entry in a few months! Leave a comment or two if you'd like.

Hugs to you all!
Vix

3 comments:

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Hey Vix

Love the PC with the Butterfly Fairie she is gorgeous :0)

Angela said...

I can't believe that I am now the proud owner of your beautiful butterfly fairy she sits by my monitor bringing me a smile everytime I sit at the computer :)

~Vix~ said...

Ali, she is my "signature" fairie that I use for my now-on-the-back-burner soaping business.

Angela, I worked her up with you in mind and I'm proud that she is in your home and you love her so much.

Hugs,
Vix