THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Got Goddess?

I am getting addicted to creating these girls! The Goddess Doll Swap on Fiber Art Traders that I'm "trade mistress" of has a limit of making 2 Goddess dolls so I had to make one more. I had a few other ideas but for some reason The Goddess of Chocolate just stuck in my head and I JUST HAD TO create her! lol I wanted her simple yet sophistocated....the way I think of a delicious piece of dark chocolate as it melts in my mouth. I couldn't quite find the fabric I wanted but then came across a piece that reminded me of the color of milk chocolate and it had little gold flecks in it. I drew out my pattern and just let her flow. I gave her some "white chocolate" leaf wings and a little gold parcel of REAL Sarris Chocolate (for those of you local to Pittsburgh, you know what that is!) so that she can fly to those in desperate need of a chocolate fix! So here she is...sit back, grab a glass of milk and take a look. lol She is dedicated to all of my chocolate loving friends, the gals at Fiber Art Traders and my fellow Fairie Goddess Mothers!!!

4 comments:

JenW!~ said...

I love your goddess. The hair is gorgeous. I wanna make one. Wanna share the pattern LOL.BTW I also LOVE chocolate. Great job Girl!

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Excellent Vix, I love her.

Angela said...

Mmmm yum yum, good enough to eat :)

~Vix~ said...

I want to thank Jen, Ali, Angela and Carolyn for leaving the positive comments about the Goddess of Chocolate! I wasn't sure about her at first but if you all love her then I know I did well! Thank You!!!!!