THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Get Well CAT! lol

Most of you know that pretty much within 2 weeks of finally having a doctor diagnose me with gall bladder trouble I had surgery and voila! I'm recovering nicely. Thanks to all of you who wished me well before and after the surgery. It really helped me get through it with out being overly nervous. I went into the surgery from pre op to recovery smiling and making the nurses laugh and was told I was the best patient they'd had in a long time.

I had to post this picture of a card that Ann F. from the FairieGoddessMother's group sent me that I received in the mail today. It was just too cute and funny. Lifted me up from a hectic 2nd day back to work. Ann picked out this card because it reminded her of our cat Snowball - and yep - she's right. If the cat had gold eyes it would definitely be Snowball! lol I've seen that look on his face quite a few times (when the word B-A-T-H is mentioned - had to spell it out because he's sitting right next to me! lol). Thanks Ann!!!!!

0 comments: