THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Creation from my Pattern!

This was my first pattern that I offered for free to the gals at Fiber Art Traders (see link to the right to check us out!). I call her Dancing for Joy! We held a trade to create a doll from my pattern and the results were just amazing! Here is the doll I received in trade from Noelene down in New Zealand. She did such a wonderful job and I still get that proud tickled feeling each time I look at this doll. Noelene also sent me a postcard to announce the soon to be arrival of Joy! It came in the mail a few days before the doll arrived and that made me even more tickled! I just grinned and had to show everyone that I could because not only to have a beautiful doll created from your pattern but to have them also create a fiber art postcard from her as well is just an awesome feeling! I just love her and the pictures just don't do her justice but - Here she is!





0 comments: