THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 23, 2007

I Was Published!!!!!

Ok I'm hopping, skipping and jumping for joy!!! I just got the March 2007 issue of Soft Doll and Animal magazine in the mail today and got a great surprise! I had submitted one of my dolls to SDA's "You Did What With That Pattern?" section back before Thanksgiving last year and found out today as I leaped through the magazine that my doll was actually published! I of course had to make all kinds of phone calls to family and friends. I couldn't reach DBf because he had his cell phone turned off but he was on his way home from work anyway, so I met him on our front porch, magazine in hand opened up to my special page. He laughed and danced around the porch with me! lol I'm dancing on air...floating on Cloud 9...well you get the picture! lol I may have posted a pic of her in an earlier posting in my blog, but here she is again pre-publishing and in all her glory on Page 58 of the March 2007 Soft Doll and Animal Magazine - The Goddess of Dragonflies! Thank you Soft Doll and Animal Magazine!!! BIG SUPER HUGE HUGS to Normajean for kicking me in the butt to send it in! LOVE YOU!!




2 comments:

Angela said...

Lol, I bet your neighbours wondered what on earth was going on when they saw you dancing on the porch! Your doll looks great on the page, congrats!

Susan said...

Congratulations!