THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Excitement is running through my veins!

Ohhh I can't tell you how excited I am!

I just finished this doll for a friend of mine and it's a total surprise! Linda M. Poole, quilter, author, teacher/lecturer and Listmom of the Fairie Goddess Mother's Yahoo group will be teaching her Bended Bias Butterfly class here in Pittsburgh later this morning (well it is after midnight at the moment) and I am lucky enough to be taking this class. Though I've known Linda for about the last 2 years from being a member of the FGM's, I've never met her in person before. She is one of those people in life that just touch you as a good soul. Since I've found this passion for dollmaking I designed my own doll (you can see her beginnings in an earlier post) and then decided that I would dress her up as one of Linda's fairies from her Quilted Fairie Tales (see photo where I received my inspiration). I sure hope she likes her! I'll be posting pictures later today when I get home from her class. Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Vix your doll is just beautiful, Linda will adore her I'm sure!

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

You did a totally awesome job and I know Linda love it already, cause she told me. Vix you ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JenW!~ said...

Vix I love the doll. Im sure Linda Loved her too. You go girl.!